VOLUNTEER AT THE YMCA
Across the United States, more than 500,000 business leaders, community advocates, parents, teens and individuals who want to give back and support their neighbors volunteer at the Y. That’s because in 10,000 neighborhoods nationwide, we have the presence and partnerships to not just promise, but deliver positive personal and social change.
With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, Y volunteers give men, women and children of all ages and from all walks of life the resources and support they need to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
VOLUNTEERS OF THE Y...
* Lead our boards of directors and committees
* Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
* Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes
* Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices and the pursuit of higher education and goals
* Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
* Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
The Y is a nonprofit like no other, so take an active role in strengthening your community.
Following are just a few of the opportunities to volunteer at the Y:
* Teen Programs
* Membership Services
* Adaptive Recreation
* Special Events
* Buildings and Grounds work
* Child Care
* Youth Sports
* Youth Recreation
* Office Support Work
* Older Adult Programs
* Health & Fitness
* Home School Programs
For more information, print and fill out the form below or visit the YMCA front desk.
Volunteer Application (64 KB)